May not be the prettiest, but it certainly is delicious! This salmon is super easy to make! Best of all its even easier to clean up! This salmon becomes super juicy in the tomato sauce and it pairs perfectly with some veggies! You can even add some to the sauce while you're making it for a full meal of fiber and protein!
This recipe makes 4 servings!
What you'll need:
1 pound of salmon filet into 4 pieces
About 8 cloves of garlic
1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce or homemade sauce
1 fresh lemon squeezed
1 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tbs crushed red pepper
1 tbs cumin
1/2 tbs caraway seeds
1/2 tbs salt
1/2 tbs pepper
1/2 tbs cayenne pepper (depending on spice preferences)
1. Smash garlic and sauté with olive oil
2. Once garlic becomes golden brown, add in tomato sauce
3. Add in all of the spices and lemon and let it simmer for about 15 minutes
4. Add in salmon to the pan face down and cover with sauce
5. Cook for 30 minutes on a low flame covered
6. Serve in the pan and enjoy! You can add parsley to decorate it on top!